SivamSignature town-house apartments on , Kothari Road
About the Project
Eight elegant residences at a prestigious address. Experience meticulously crafted Chaitanya living, exquisitely located on a corner property off Sterling Road. In a leafy, tree canopy covered neighbourhood. Next door, are expansive green railway campuses, premium residences, reputed educational institutions, restaurants, entertainment and hospitals. It’s a quick drive to anywhere that matters. Book early to allow more scope for customisation.
Planning Permit No: PP/NHRB/285/2021 dated 16.09.2021
Building Permit No: CEBA/WDCN09/00341/2021 dated 17.11.2021
TNRERA No: TN/29/Building/0068/2022, dated 02/03/2022
- 2 Car Park
- Driveway - Paving with granolithic flooring / Concrete interlock pavers.
- Landscaped Terrace
- Security – Access controlled doors with CCTV cameras at vantage points.
- Seismic zone III complaint RCC frame structure.
- Solid concrete block masonry.
- Stone cladding on sections of external wall faces.
- Foyer ; living ; dining Imported marble with coordinated skirting.
- Bedrooms 2′ x 2′ vitrified tiles with coordinated skirting.
- Kitchen 2′ x 2′ vitrified tiles with coordinated skirting.
1′ x 2′ backsplash glazed tiles upto 2′ above counter.
- Utility 1′ x 2′ ceramic non-skid tiles with suitable dado up to 3′ height.
- Toilets 1′ x 2′ ceramic non-skid tiles with suitable dado up to 7′ height.
- Decks All-weather engineered tiles.
- Polished black granite platform with double nose edge at ergonomic 32″ from the floor, over RCC counter supported by suitable brickwork.
- Stainless steel single bowl sink and draining board in kitchen and utility, of Franke or equivalent make.
- Provision for Exhaust.
- Main Door – 7′ 6″ high opening with frame and panelled teak shutter.
Factory-finished door with suitable frame.
- Internal Doors – 7′ 6″ bedroom doors and 7′ 6″ teak toilet doors.
Factory-finished doors with suitable frames.
- French Doors – Schuco sliding clear glass frames & bug screens St Gobain or equivalent glass.
- Window – Schuco sliding clear glass frames & bug screens St Gobain or equivalent glass.
- Internal Walls – Finished with Birla putty ; one coat of primer ; two coats of Apcolite paint.
- Internal Ceiling – Finished with Birla putty ; emulsion (Asian Paints) roller finish.
- External Walls – Finished with Birla putty ; two coats of exterior emulsion.
- Counter Washbasins & European Water Closets (EWCs)
Ceramic fittings Grohe / Duravit or equivalent.
- Chrome-plated (CP) fittings
Grohe or equivalent.
Single lever hot and cold water mixer unit for showers. Concealed master control stop cock in each restroom on the inside for easy maintenance Provision for geysers in all toilets.
- TV, telephone and modem points in all bedrooms and living room.
- Electrical distribution & concealed wiring suitable for 3-phase power supply.
- Fire-resistant electrical wires of Finolex or Anchor make.
- Switches and sockets of Schneider / Legrand or equivalent make.
- Air-conditioning points in all rooms.
- One MCB for each room in at main distribution box in each residence.
- Three-phase energy meter.
- All products like switches and accessories, PVC conduits, switchgear, wiring cable, etc, are compliant with IS Code of Practice for electrical wiring.
- Ground floor lobby – Polished granite combination design flooring with matched skirting.
- Upper floor lobby – Polished granite slab with matched skirting Stone cladding around elevator.
- Staircases – Granite flooring with skirting Handrails with MS grill work.
- External areas – Paving with granolithic flooring / concrete interlock pavers.
Brick kerbs and drains along the compound wall to divert rain water to rain harvesting pit.
- Landscaping – Dense landscaped garden with seating. Greenery along compound wall, and on terrace.
- Elevator – One 8-person capacity elevator of Johnson or equivalent make.
- Generator – 100% power backup with generator of suitable rating to support all electrical requirements including air-conditioning.
- Centrally airconditioned residences.
- Full residence ducting, with areas-wise, corded temperature control.
- Compressor stack on terrace.
- Access control doors.
- CCTV cameras in common areas.
- Emergency button in residences.
- Video doorbell.
- Rainwater harvesting system.
- OH tank with float switch.
- Pressure pump.
- Water meters.
- Recreation and restroom for drivers.
- Solar cells as per CMDA norms.
- Segregated waste disposal zone.
- Electrical & high pressure water points in car park area.
- Electric vehicle charging station.