- Seismic zone III complaint
- RCC frame structure.
- Solid concrete block masonry.
- Stone cladding on sections of external wall faces.
Premium Residential Apartments at Egmore
About the Project
Eight elegant residences in a quiet residential enclave. Experience meticulously crated Chaitanya living off the well-connected Commander-in-Chief Road in Egmore. Located at the end of a private road that branches off from Dr. PV Cherian Crescent Road, you’ll have all that matters within easy reach. The 6 grounds campus is in an idyllic locality. Chisel cut stone compound walls on three sides of the property with 18’ green walls, compliment trees in the vicinity.
Tranquillity is a Chaitanya home in the heart of the city!!
- 3 Car Park
- DG Power Backup
- Landscaped Terrace
- Security – Access controlled doors with CCTV cameras at vantage points.
- Foyer, Living, Dining: Imported marble with coordinated skirting.
- Bedrooms: 2′ x 2′ vitrified tiles with coordinated skirting.
- Kitchen: 2′ x 2′ vitrified tiles with coordinated skirting. 12″ x 24″ backsplash glazed tiles up to 2ft above counter.
- Utility: 1′ x 2′ ceramic non-skid tiles with suitable dado up to a height of 3′.
- Toilets: 1′ x 2′ ceramic non-skid tiles with suitable dado up to a height of 7′.
- Deck: All-weather engineered tiles.
- Main Door: 7.5′ high opening with frame and panelled shutter in teak wood. Factory-finished door with suitable frame.
- Internal Doors: All bedroom doors are 7.5′ high, and toilet doors 7′ high—made from teak wood. Factory-finished doors with suitable frames.
- French Doors: UPVC with sliding clear glass frames and bug screens. St Gobain or equivalent glass.
- Windows: UPVC with sliding clear glass frames and bug screens. St Gobain or equivalent glass.
- Wall-Mounted Wasbasins And Ewcs: Ceramic fittings Kohler/ American Standard or equivalent.
- Chrome-Plated Fittings: Kohler/Grohe or equivalent
- Single Lever Hot And Cold Water Mixer Unit For Showers: Concealed master control stop cock in each restroom for easy maintenance. Provision for geysers in all toilets.
- Polished black granite platform with double nose edge at ergonomic 32″ from the floor, over RCC counter supported by suitable brickwork. Stainless steel single bowl sink and draining boards in kitchen and utility, of Diamond or equivalent make. Provision for exhaust.
- Internal Walls: Finished with Birla putty, and with one coat of primer, and two coats of Apcolite paint.
- Internal Ceilings: Finished with Birla putty, and emulsion (Asian Paints) roller finish.
- Exterior Walls: Finished with Birla putty, and two coats of exterior emulsion.
- One TV point in the living room and in all bedrooms.
- Telephone points in all bedrooms and the living room.
- Modem points in all bedrooms and the living room.
- Electrical distribution and concealed wiring suitable for 3-phase power supply.
- Fire resistant electrical wires of Finolex or Anchor make.
- Switches and sockets of Crabtree or equivalent make.
- Air conditioning points in all rooms.
- One MCB for each room provided at the main distribution box within each residence.
- Three-phase energy meter.
- A portion of common lighting will be solar-powered.
- All products like switches and accessories, PVC conduits, switchgear, wiring cable, etc, are compliant with IS Code of Practice for electrical wiring Inside your home.
- Ground Floor Lobby: Polished granite combination design flooring with matched skirting.
- Upper Floor Lobbies: Polished granite slab with matched skirting; Stone cladding around elevator.
- Staircases: Granite flooring with skirting; Handrails with MS grill work.
- Elevator: One 8-person capacity elevator of Johnson or equivalent make.
- Dense landscaped garden with seating on the southern side with 20′ setback from building line.
- Reflective pool.
- Greenery and partly covered seating plan on terrace.
- Paving with granolithic flooring / concrete interlock pavers.
- Brick kerbs and drains along the compound wall to divert rain to the rain harvesting pit.
- Access control doors.
- CCTV cameras in common areas.
- Video door phone.
- Panic button in residences for security alert.
- Security cabin at entrance of campus.
- Rainwater harvesting system.
- OH tank with float switch.
- Pressure pump.
- Water meters.
- Hard water treatment system.
- Restroom for staff / drivers.
- Solar cells as per CMDA norms.
- Segregated waste disposal room.
- Electrical points and high pressure water hose in car park area.
- Electric vehicle charging station.
- 100% power backup with generator of suitable rating to support all electrical requirements including air-conditioning.